A common interview question for job candidates is, "Why do you want to work here?" "What makes you want to work for us?" may be asked by the interviewer at times to see if you've done your homework on the company and if your values are compatible with its culture.
"Why do you want to work here?" is a common qualifying question used to ensure that the candidate is a "good fit" for the organization. Before responding, do some preliminary research on the company. Keep in mind that the ideal interview response combines two objectives: the job candidate's career goals and the company's passions or mission. The only way to bring these goals together is to understand the business's objectives or tasks.
If you're stumped on how to respond to the question "Why do you want to work here?" this quick guide might help. A good response will set you apart from the other candidates.
Continue reading to learn more about the best answers to the question of why you are interested in this company.
Some of the responses are generic, while others are specific to the industry. You can always combine them to create your own list of the best responses to the question, "Why do you want to work for this company?"
A Company That Develops Software
Use this as a starting point for coming up with the perfect response for your target company like MyPlus Cloud Attendance Management. Make your own response to this common interview question by using these examples.
I admire how you continue to improve your software and customer service tools. As a result of using your products, I've learned to better prepare for work, which has helped me throughout my career. That is why I am interested in joining your team.
- Your "About Us" page revealed to me that your team is comprised of young, ambitious individuals who are not afraid of failure. We all know that obstacles are inevitable in business, and we can overcome them if we are well prepared.
- I see your market success as a direct result of the successful business decisions you made in the company's early years. I want to follow in the footsteps of the successful journey and contribute my knowledge and willingness to learn.
- With so many employees who contribute value to the company, I believe my teamwork skills will be very useful in the future.
For A Company With Excellent EVP
When answering the interview question "Why do you want to work here?" the hiring manager would appreciate it if you mentioned the company's reputation. Especially if they are putting in long hours to make their company a better place to work, having their efforts recognized is a huge accomplishment.
- I've read your employees' testimonials about how pleasant it is to work for you. I'd like to contribute to the atmosphere, which is well-known for being very pleasant.
- According to your most recent campaign, your product focus has shifted to design. With my design skills, I can help you further your goal of becoming the market leader.
- I'd heard of your market reputation, and I wanted to be a part of a team that is goal-oriented and flexible. Positive change is what distinguishes you.
- My friend works in the accounting department at MyPlus Cloud Attendance Management company and he told me that the work environment is excellent. I'd like to work for a company with such a pleasant atmosphere.
- Many people told me that this company was one of the best in the industry when I applied for this position and did company research for an interview.
- I wanted to learn more about sales and management, and I believe your training in these areas is the best among similar firms.
For A Company With Excellent Benefits
Who doesn't appreciate a company that provides excellent benefits? Everyone does, after all. In such situations, it's critical to put your best foot forward. Consider these examples as you prepare your own response to the interview question, "Why do you want to work here?"
- The company's work ethics are excellent, and I want to be a part of it.
- When I was looking for similar jobs online, your job posting caught my eye because of the benefits that employees receive.
- I appreciate that you provide paid maternity leave and vacation time throughout the year.
- Being a market leader in today's business is difficult. That is why I am interested in joining your successful team.
- I'd be proud to work for a company with such a strong leadership example and a track record that exceeds the competition.
- You commend hard work, and I enjoy completing each task with excellence.
- Your company's compensation is good, and I believe I could improve your ROI and raise your pay even higher.
For An Innovative Business
By telling the hiring manager that it would be an honor to work for them, you demonstrate that you have given thought to the type of company you want to work for and represent.
- My commitment to teamwork and focus on the tasks will have a significant impact on the company's success.
- By taking a modern and dedicated approach to my professional work, I would be able to set the company apart from competitors.
- Your company's innovations are extremely delicate and successful. I'd like to combine your ambitions with my creative abilities.
Every team that achieves success has me as a key member. That is why I am interested in joining this successful company.
Leave a Comment